Announcement Days of Poetry
Pursuant to Ordinance No 42 about the symbols, awards and prizes of the Municipality of Dimitrovgrad, adopted by Decision No 524 / 23.02.2017 and amended by Decision No 607 / 25.05.2017 of the Municipal Council – Dimitrovgrad,
MUNICIPALITY OF DIMITROVGRAD
collects proposals for laureates of the Literary Awards Penyo Penev ’2022
National Literary Prize Penyo Penev:
1. shall be given to Bulgarian artists for high creative achievements and contribution to the development of Bulgarian poetry;
2. Period for awarding - every two years, within the Days of Poetry, which are held on the occasion of the poet's birthday - May 7th.
3. The prize, also may be awarded posthumously.
International Literary Prize Penyo Penev:
1. shall be given to foreign authors for high creative achievements and contribution to the development of world poetry;
2. Period for awarding - every four years, in accordance with the conditions, valid for the national award.
3. The prize may be awarded posthumously, too.
Proposals for laureates could be made by:
1. The Mayor of the Municipality of Dimitrovgrad;
2. The Chairperson of the Municipal Council;
3. Public organizations and creative formations;
4. Initiative citizens' committees, with a composition of not less than 30 people, formed by a subscription.
5. NGOs and associations working in the field of culture.
6. Cultural institutions.
Nominations cannot be made by the creators themselves.
The proposals, within 2 typewritten pages, are submitted in the office of the Municipal Administration - Dimitrovgrad, 15 Rakovski Blvd., not later than February 20, 2022. Proposals must be submitted also by post cervice. Proposals, received by e-mail, will not be accepted.
The winners of the National and International Literary Awards will be determined by a 7-member commission, which is appointed by an order of the Mayor of Dimitrovgrad Municipality. The laureates, which are nominated by the commission, should receive an approval by a decision of the Municipal Council. The official ceremony for awarding the authors should take place in the timeframe of the Poetry Days April 27 - May 7, 2022. The winners will receive a diploma, a plastic souvenir and a cash prize.
About details, please call: 0391/68282.
The Municipality of Dimitrovgrad has prepared a city celebration and solemn ceremony on the occasion of May 24 - the Day of the Holy Brothers Cyril and Methodius, of the Bulgarian alphabet, education, culture and of Slavic literature. From 10.15 h, accompanied by brass band music, students and teachers will…
‘DM’ INITIATES A TRAINING FOR "DRUGSTORE CONSULTING & ASSISTING" UNDER AUSTRIAN PROGRAM IN SOFIA AND DIMITROVGRAD225
At the initiative of the leading trade chain in the field of drugstores in our country – ‘dm’ Bulgaria for the academic year 2022/2023 in Sofia and Dimitrovgrad will be organized specialized classes for training in the profession of "drugstore consulting and assisting" under the Austrian program. The students will…