DIMITROVGRAD MUNICIPALITY ACCEPTS APPLICATIONS BY CANDIDATE CONSUMERS FOR INCLUSION IN MECHANISM “PERSONAL ASSISTANCE” AND APPLICANTS FOR “ASSISTANT POSITION”
DIMITROVGRAD MUNICIPALITY RECEIVES APPLICATIONS BY CANDIDATE CONSUMERS FOR INCLUSION IN MECHANISM PERSONAL ASSISTANCE AND CANDIDATES FOR THE POSITION OF "ASSISTANT"
1. Persons entitled to foreign aid with a certain 90 and more than 90 percent type and degree of disability or degree of permanently reduced working capacity.
2. Children entitled to foreign aid with a certain 50 and more than 50 percent type and degree of disability or degree of permanently reduced working capacity.
3. Children without a right to alimony with a certain 90 and over 90 percent type and degree of disability or degree of permanently reduced working capacity.
I. Documents to apply for inclusion in the personal assistance mechanism:
1. Application for declaration of personal assistance - according to a model;
2. The designated number of hours allocated by the Social Assistance Directorate;
3. ID card (identity card, passport, birth certificate for children under the age of 14) - for reference or identity document of the authorized person or legal representative (parent, guardian, trustee) - for reference.
Documents are submitted (personally, through a legal representative or through an authorized person) to the mayor of the municipality. If the application is not submitted in person, a copy of the power of attorney giving the right to another person to file the application on behalf of the applicant or the custody document should be attached (does not apply to legal representatives - parents of children up to 18 years of age age).
he application, the person (or his / her legal representative) declares that he / she does not receive any other support for personal assistance and explicitly agrees:
1. Transfer the foreign-aid supplement to pay for the service used.
2. Up to 380 BGN / depending on the number of hours determined in the direction / of the monthly allowance paid for children with 90 and over 90% type and degree of disability, to be paid for payment of the service used.
The consent given for the transfer of these amounts is a mandatory condition, as the transfer is made only after the conclusion of a contract with an assistant and in the actual provision of the service.
Deadline for submission of documents for users - permanent.
I. Documents for applying for a job for the position "Assistant"
1. Declaration-form declaration;
2. Curriculum vitae - by model;
3. Declaration pursuant to Article 26 (1) (3) of the Personal Support Act;
4. A copy of the diploma for completed education;
5. A copy of a document certifying completion of similar programs or projects (if available);
6. Identity card (ID card) - for reference.
Minimum requirements: The person should not be placed under guardianship and not sentenced. Experience in this field is an advantage. Priority will be given to jobless persons of working age who have not acquired the right to a retirement or old age pension or to an early retirement professional pension.
Deadline for submitting documents for assistants - until 07.08.2019. including.
If necessary, documents will be accepted periodically, with an ad published for each ad.
Documents are submitted from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 16:00 at the Municipal Citizens Information and Services Center, 1st Desk, only after they have been screened and certified by a humanitarian officer.
Application forms can be obtained at the 1st Desk in the municipal administration building.
On 12.08.2019. on the first floor of the building of the municipal administration Dimitrovgrad will be published lists of job applicants who are allowed to interview, with date, place and time of the interview.
Under the new mechanism, the first assistants will be recruited from 1 September 2019.
1.Antoaneta Sharkova - Head of Humanitarian Affairs Department, tel. 0391/68 280
2. Galina Peneva - Chief Expert, Humanitarian Affairs Depdrtment, tel. 0391/68 299свали като .pdf